The 3rd beta and hopefully the last has been released. This release fixes alot of bugs from the second beta, adds more hotkeys while making them customizable and adds update confirmation.
Once the final release is out, I will be asking the owners of Hummingbird to have this application featured in the Applications page on their site.
- Global Hotkeys are now customizable in General Preferences
- Hotkeys to show status window and toggle automatic scrobbling has been added
- Option to confirm updates or new titles before they are applied to the library has been added
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Actual show title is for the last scrobbled title now shown in the Hachidori’s menu, notifications and tooltip instead of the detected title. Detected title can still be seen in the status window.
- Scrobbler now checks the detected episode count against the total episodes, if any.
- Fixed the correction feature with the corrected title not being added to the exceptions list if there there shows on the list already.
- Redesigned Login Preferences Pane
- Reduced Memory Usage and program size from switching to native HTTP request APIs.
- Fixed bug where episodes in the Anime Information sections show up as null if there is no total episodes count. Now, a series with no total episodes count will show up as unknown.